Monday, February 23, 2009

Gotta Love Dora

Yesterday in Sacrament meeting, I took the Hymn book out to sing. I turned to the correct page and Rickee took the book from me. She held it up like she was in the choir and said, "I'm going to sing in Spanish!" She started singing gibberish was all the gusto she could muster. Thanks Dora for making my four year old bilingual. You gotta love T.V. and the quality education they recieve from it.
I do love that she wants to be apart of Sacrament meeting and sing with us. It was so darn cute!

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Awesome. Keep encouraging her to sing! No one ever seems to sing in sacrament meeting, in English or Spanish. You guys are great examples!

Shelley said...

I wish I was still in the same ward as you guys and was sitting right in front of you, so I could have heard it myself! That is cute.

Jenni said...

That's awesome! Who cares what language (or song) she is singing, as long as she is singing! How cute!

Unknown said...

I need to get to church on time so I can sit clear up front with you guys and listen to Rickee sing. :)