Guess who's going to Disneyland??? ME! My sweet husband has agreed to take us to Disneyland the end of April! I am so excited!!! It is truly the "Happiest Place on Earth" for me! I love it! My whole family is going and so we get to go with a Grandpa and Grandma, 3 Aunts, 3 Uncles and 9 cousins! (23 of us in all) It will be a bit crazy but so much fun. The girls love going with the family. We are counting down the days til we go and we only have 36 1/2 long days left!
7 comments:
Lucky!! Can you fit me in your suitcase? I'd love love to come. Have a great time.
Me and my girls are coming with you, I'll check and see if Mark wants to come, how fun.
Sounds like fun! I love Disneyland too! I hope you guys have a great time! We'll be close behind you in June!!!
The more the merrier!! Everyones welcome!
That's awesome...and I love your cute blog to match your fun news!
I hope you all have a fun time! You'll have to give us tips on how to organize that big group! What a fun family event!
Oh that will be so much fun! Aunt Carolyn was telling me about your trip. Disneyland really is magical somehow...
Post a Comment