Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Rickee's Sacrament Meeting Talk

Sunday was our Primary Sacrament Meeting Program. The kids did such a great job! They sang their little hearts out! They all did a great on their talks! They were reverent and the spirit was very strong. I told the kids on Saturday at the practice that if they sang their testimonies, sang what they knew to be true, the audience would be able to feel the spirit and know that their testimonies were true. They did everything I asked them too and everyone could feel their sweet testimonies.

The cutest one in the program (hehehe) was my little Rickee. She had a talk. She worked very hard memorizing her talk and she did an awesome job. She knew the whole thing without any help. Bryan wouldn't let me record it in Sacrament meeting so I had her recite it to me when we got home. She is just the cutest little thing!

Great job Rickee! I am very proud of you!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute! Way to go Rickee!

Unknown said...

She did such a great job and I love to hear her sing louder than anyone else! Way to go Rickee! :)

Heather said...

Wow- what a lot of words to memorize! You are such a sweetie and a cutie, Rickee!

DaNette said...

She did SO good! I was so impressed at the practice and program when she rattled the whole thing off by heart! SO cute! And good job Mom for working with her!

Shanna said...

OH!!!! That was SO sweet! Rickee is so cute!!

Jenni said...

She is so cute! Good job!

Left of Civilization Theatre said...

Wow! I am totally impressed! :)

Left of Civilization Theatre said...

Oh! When I posted that I realized i'm signed in as Zac. It's your cousin Mindy. :)

Rachel said...

She's so stinkin' cute! Great job!