Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Crazy hair day at our house is always exciting. The girls want to see just how "crazy" they can get their hair. This year we went for ponies, buns, braids and twists all over their heads. McKamree and Rickee thought they turned out great!






Lucky for me, McKaylee was off track so I only needed to create two crazy hair dos.

6 comments:

Shelley said...

Very fun! I used to love those dress-up/crazy hair days in elementary school. Except backwards day, I always hated that one!

Marianne said...

Wow! You guys went all out! Those are some pretty awesome hairdos!

Unknown said...

Cute "crazy" hair! :)

Crystal said...

Very fun! Can moms have crazy hair day too?

Jenni said...

So cute! I never remember doing anything too crazy. That is so fun asnd creative!!!

Linda Barton said...

You guys win the best crazy hair I have ever seen!!!