Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am glad for many things!

I am so thankful for all of my many blessings this year. It has taken me many years to love and appreciate Thanksgiving. It has always been kind of a wasted holiday to me, people just belly up to the bar and eat way too much food. However, the last year or two, I have grown up and realized how special this day can be if we just put a little effort into it. This last week, I have been thinking about all of my many blessings. I am so thankful for my knowledge of my Heavenly Father and the many things He blesses me with each day. There are literally too many to name! I am especially thankful for my family and friends!! Thanks for always being their for me, helping me in every way and being willing to listen when I need to unload.
Thank you, thank you my heart sings! Thank you for the many things that are mine today!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

We are so truly blessed to have so many of the things we do. Happy Thanksgiving! Love ya!

Crystal said...

Thanks for getting that primary song stuck in my head ;) Happy Thanksgiving!

Shanna said...

That was a beautiful post...thanks for sharing. I'm thankful to have you as my friend.