We just got McKaylee out of braces and now Kenzee has them! We just can't seem to stay away from the orthodontist. Kenzee was very anxious to get her braces on so she could get them off soon! She doesn't want to have braces in high school for too long.
Craftiness
15 years ago
4 comments:
She does look adorable! What a cutie. Tell her I'm jealous, I'd like to get braces...again (sigh*)
Tell her to make sure she wears her retainer afterward (or better yet, cement that puppy in!) or her teeth will go back to how they were before. If only I could go back....
Kenzee looks very cute! :)
She does look cute in braces! Good luck!
She looks great with them! Just remember to wear your retainers when they are off ladies. I had braces for almost eight years and even into college and my bottom teeth are now crooked because I didn't wear my retainers. Just a bit of advice from a braces veteran. :)
Post a Comment