Kenzee earned her Young Womanhood Medallion!


She worked really, really hard and got her Medallion at 15 and a half. I am so proud of her. Some of her projects included reading the entire Book of Mormon, scrapbooking for over 10 hours, learning to clean and organize, and so many others. She has learned so many things through personal progress that will help her become a better person, wife and mother (in many, many years). Once she got the bug (a virus caused by an incredible Young Woman Personal Progress leader, Heidi) it didn't take her to long to finish. I know her testimony of the Book of Mormon and Jesus Christ has grown because of Personal Progress. She has learned many new things that have turned into good habits that she continues even now.
I love you Kenzee and I am so happy your earned this. Continue to learn and grow in the Personal Progress Program and earn your "Bee Award"!
5 comments:
Congratulations Kenzee!! That is awesome to have it done so quick. I feel bad that I was sick on Sunday so I didn't get to see Bryan put her necklace on. How did he do?
That's fantastic Kenzee! Keep up the good habits and you will go far. Congrats!
I feel like I am missing everything! I am amazed at her desire to complete the program so quickly. How wonderful!
Congrats Kenzee!
That is so great! Congrats Kenzee! She is such a good example to Sage!
Post a Comment