I just want to thank LeeAnn for helping me set up my blog. I owe all of my knowledge of blogging to her. Thanks LeeAnn for helping me! PS. Kam and Rickee want to come and play. They had so much fun with Hallee and Landon. Love ya!
I am a proud mother of 4 beautiful girls who keep me very busy. I have been married to my wonderful husband and friend, Bryan for 18 years. Hard to believe I am that old. I love to scrapbook, camp, read, and spend time with my family and friends. I have a great group of friends who support me in everything I do. I teach preschool to 16 of the cutest 3 and 4 year olds with my very talented friend, Carolee. I am very excited to be blogging and sharing my very crazy life with my family and friends.
3 comments:
yes... thank you Leanne for helping our friend join the bloggy world!! I am so excited to see you finally joining the dark side! Whoo hoo!!!!
YAY!!!!! I love it! My blog is www.everylittlememory.blogspot.com
Luv Ya!
I'm so glad you finally got going...and it looks so cute! Blogs are such a great way to keep up with everyone.
Post a Comment