I love Easter and I love coloring eggs. It is a cheap and fun form of entertainment!

Rickee finding just the right egg to color.

Kamree trying out our cool "tye dye" coloring kit.

Kenzee trying to be tricky by only coloring one side of the egg in orange and then the other side in blue.

McKaylee also "tye dying" an egg.

We love Easter time!
4 comments:
Cute! I love dying Easter eggs too! I agree, it's something fun and different and the kids usually end up more colorful than the eggs! Looks like fun!
I had Carson and Parker try to eat the hard boiled eggs you guys did at preschool and they were both completely disgusted by them, so I guess I won't waste our money by hard boiling any more eggs! Do I trust them to color them before I hard boil them?
You're a great mom, keep it up and post lots of pictures! I'm happy to see Kenzie still like to do it. What a good girl!
Looks fun! Dying eggs is a fun tradition... do your girls like to eat them? Mine love to dye them, but will NOT eat them! Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment