We have done so many fun things this last week that I need to blog but I have no time! I am going crazy with home, family, primary, preschool and much more. Hopefully I can catch up saturday or sunday. Watch for more blogging soon!
I am a proud mother of 4 beautiful girls who keep me very busy. I have been married to my wonderful husband and friend, Bryan for 18 years. Hard to believe I am that old. I love to scrapbook, camp, read, and spend time with my family and friends. I have a great group of friends who support me in everything I do. I teach preschool to 16 of the cutest 3 and 4 year olds with my very talented friend, Carolee. I am very excited to be blogging and sharing my very crazy life with my family and friends.
4 comments:
If you were Here at scrap night you would be having fun too!! We miss you!!! LOL
Looking forward to hearing about your busy week!
You guys are always doing fun things! And it's fun to share when you found something your kids really enjoyed. Thanks for sharing with us!
Post a Comment