
Today,
McKaylee got her top braces on! She was very excited! She is posing with her orthodontist, Dr.
Elison! He is great. She loves him and his staff!

Doesn't she look cute! She choose pink and light blue elastics. They are not to bright and obnoxious. What a cutie!

This is a "hold on to until you are dating" picture. She will hate me in a few years for taking this one! I just couldn't resist! Love ya, Kaylee! You look adorable with your new braces!
5 comments:
Dr Elison is the best! Kaylee looks very cute with her braces on. I hope her mouth isn't too sore. :)
Oh, I hated those days...it will all be worth it when she has a gorgeous straight smile!
Wow...that takes me back! Is she in pain? I remember the day after I got my braces on, we were back to the orthodontist to re-glue many of them that I pulled loose or off! It was painful (having them on, not pulling them off)! She does look cute! And braces ARE in (unfortunately, they will probably never go out!)
Wow, that's awesome! I think braces are cute on those little faces. :)
Good luck with the metal Kaylee. She has such an outgoing and positive attitude she will make all the other kids WANT braces because she makes it look good.
Post a Comment