Rickee earned her "Alphabet Crown" in preschool the other day. She know all her letters by sight and most of the sounds. Great job Rickee!!! She is now ready for kindergarten! I am very proud of her.
I am a proud mother of 4 beautiful girls who keep me very busy. I have been married to my wonderful husband and friend, Bryan for 18 years. Hard to believe I am that old. I love to scrapbook, camp, read, and spend time with my family and friends. I have a great group of friends who support me in everything I do. I teach preschool to 16 of the cutest 3 and 4 year olds with my very talented friend, Carolee. I am very excited to be blogging and sharing my very crazy life with my family and friends.
2 comments:
Yay Rickee! Carson was so proud of his ABC crown too. Thanks for all your help teaching them! :)
Hey, that alphabet crown looks very familiar...
Post a Comment