Or otherwise know as, "Mom's sanity day!"
McKaylee and McKamree both started school on monday! What at great day! They both love school and were ready to start again. They were very excited to meet their new teachers and see who was in their classes that they knew. I was also very ready for them to start back. Having four girls home all day long is really hard work! Whew!! About another month and then I will be lonely when they are all in school. :(
McKarmree started second grade and has Mrs. Davis as her teacher. She gets to be in a portable outside the school, so all is good! She made some new friends and found out that the only other person in her class older than her is Mrs. Davis. She thinks that is great! She even got a note sent home on the first day from her teacher saying that she was very helpful and even helped a boy who was sad. That's my
Kam, always wanting to help. Good job, babe!
McKaylee is a big 5
th grader now! She has two teachers, Mrs.
Gunn and Mrs.
Graff.
McKenzee had them in 5
th grade and we are very excited for them to get to know
McKaylee now! She also had a great day at school, but she always does! She loves to be at school, socializing with her friends. (hopefully she will get some learning done, too!)

Off to the bus! I was ready for them to be gone, and 8:30 am couldn't come fast enough (or so I thought), then at about 9:30am, I got really sad missing them and hoping they were happy and had friends.
I guess I really do like having them around! Hopefully they will have a great and successful school year! Good luck, girls!
1 comment:
Sometimes I think that the day my kids go to school can't come soon enough, but thinking about how long they will be gone is sad. I guess I will have to have some more before Carson and Parker both leave me! :)
Post a Comment