Leave your family dear, and walk 20 miles or more to be a Pioneer.
You DO have to have great courage, faith to conquer fear, and work with might for a cause that's right to be a Pioneer!!
Kenzee returned home safely from Trek! She had an amazing time! She was ready to turn around and go right back. I am so proud of her!!
She is such a girly girl and so it was really hard for her to go without all the amenities of real life, sleep under the stars with dirt and bugs, work for every meal and carry all of her worldly possessions every where she went...BUT SHE DID IT!
Kenzee loved her Ma and Pa and said they were amazing. Thanks Bro and Sis Kanistanaux. It was such a relief to know that someone was watching over her and loving her! She even got along well with her brothers and sisters. She is holding her family's "baby", which she loved and held all the time.I am so grateful for her opportunity to go and learn and grow. I missed her so much and worried about her 24/7. It was fun to her about her experiences and to know that she was well taken care of. I hope she gained a new appreciation for our Pioneer ancestors and the sacrifice they went through to bring the gospel to a safe haven and beautiful place!
5 comments:
Way to go! I'm glad everyone made it back safely and without too many injuries! :)
Welcome back Kenzee! I'm glad you had a good time. And I'm glad your mom survived without you for so long! :)
I knew she'd love it! I'm glad she had such a great time! That's sweet that she took care of the baby most of the time!
-Shanna
It's too bad there is no "smell-o-vision" on blogs because it was quite the odious smell. The kids had a special trek look when they came home and I could see in their eyes that this experience made an impact on them and will be something they'll remember for the rest of their lives.
- Rekehl
I'm glad she had such a good experience, I loved trek and really grew an appreciation for the pioneers. To go during the week of the 24th was so perfect. Everyone should have the experience, especially young.
Post a Comment